Strategic Plan Updates
Since the beginning of October 2005, the Implementation Team has been meeting nearly weekly to initiate the multiple actions that the Plan embodies. Annual reports are provided to the Board of Governors and the Faculty Senate in November and published for the university community in January. As part of the implementation process, the Team periodically provides additional updates to the campus community, through public letters and campus publications.
- "Technology-Based Learning and Academic Programs Report Online "
- Mountaineer Spirit Article, Jan 24, 2008 (Full Spirit Issue)
- "2010 Task Force Report: Reengineering the Research Enterprise"
- E-News article
- Release of 2007 Report on the 2010 Plan
- Mountaineer Spirit Article, Dec. 13, 2007 (Full Spirit Issue)
- "WVU Creates New Initiative: Assistant Vice President for Graduate Education"
- Mountaineer Spirit Article, Feb. 8, 2007 (Full Spirit Issue)
- "Task Force Activities Enhance WVU's 2010 Plan"
- Mountaineer Spirit Article, Jan. 11, 2007 (Full Spirit Issue)
- "Caching up with WVU's 2010 Plan"
- WVU Alumni Magazine, Fall 2006 (Full Alumni Issue)
- "Students, Faculty, Staff Critical to 2010 Plan's Success"
- Mountaineer Spirit Article, Sept. 21, 2006 (Full Spirit Issue)
- Letter, April 24, 2006