What majors or academic programs do you offer?
On our Morgantown campus, we offer 360 majors at all levels, including 140 undergraduate majors.
Our undergraduate programs provide excellent preparation for further study in dentistry, medicine, pharmacy, physical therapy and veterinary medicine. If you're a prospective student considering one of these careers, talk to your admissions counselor about possible undergraduate majors.
If you're looking for graduate programs, try searching our graduate majors.
Not sure what you want to major in? You can enroll at WVU as Exploratory/Undecided, and we'll help you find the perfect major.
Colleges and Schools
Academic programs on the Morgantown campus are offered through the following colleges and schools:
- Davis College of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Design
- Eberly College of Arts and Sciences
- John Chambers College of Business and Economics
- College of Creative Arts
- School of Dentistry
- College of Education and Human Services
- Benjamin M. Statler College of Engineering and Mineral Resources
- College of Law
- Reed College of Media
- School of Medicine
- School of Nursing
- School of Pharmacy
- College of Physical Activity and Sport Sciences
- School of Public Health
WVU Hospitals programs
WVU Hospitals sponsors education programs in Radiography, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy and Magnetic Resonance Imaging. For more information, including admissions applications, visit wvumedicine.org/radtech.