Return to Campus Conversations
Campus conversations connect you with WVU leaders who can answer your questions.
Watch a replay of the most recent conversation with WVU leaders.
February 18 Campus Conversation: Updates on COVID-19 protocols and higher ed landscape
Thursday, Feb. 18
This session addressed vaccines, current health and safety recommendations, campus activities, plans for summer and fall classes, legislative issues and Commencement.
- Rob Alsop, Vice President for Strategic Initiatives
- Dr. Jeff Coben, Dean of the School of Public Health
- Corey Farris, Dean of Students
- Dr. Clay Marsh, Vice President and Executive Dean for Health Sciences
- Maryanne Reed, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Robin Yorty, Executive Director of University Events and Liaison to the President