Cleaning and Disinfecting
We’ll be cleaning and disinfecting high-traffic, high-touch areas more often. You can help by self-cleaning your space and keeping common areas tidy.
WVU Environmental Health and Safety recommends that you:
- Wear disposable gloves to clean and disinfect.
- Clean visibly dirty surfaces with soap and water prior to disinfecting.
- Disinfect surfaces frequently, at a minimum daily.
- Dispose of used cleaning materials and gloves in the trash.
- Wash hands after disinfecting.
What You Need to Know
Review the measures WVU is taking to provide for a methodical and thoughtful phased re-opening of the WVU System that also ensures the safety and health of our faculty, staff, students and communities.What You Need to Know
Return to Campus Conversations
You’re welcome to join live discussions on Thursdays at 10 a.m. — or watch recordings of previous conversations whenever it’s convenient.Schedule