What to Do If: You Have Class and Haven't Received Your COVID-19 Test Results
You should not attend an in-person class until you receive a negative test result.
Quarantine Until You Receive Results
If your results are not available, continue to quarantine until you receive results.
- Avoid contact with others to the furthest extent possible.
- You should not be on campus for class or work.
If you are feeling ill, you still should not come to campus, even if you receive a negative test result.
Contact Your Instructor
- Contact your instructor to make arrangements for keeping up with your classwork.
- If you need assistance in reaching instructors, contact the CARE Team at CAREteam@mail.wvu.edu or 304-293-5611.
- Do not attend in-person classes until you receive a negative test result.
- If you are feeling ill, do not go to class even if you receive a negative test result.
Stop the Spread
Personal accountability is the key to our safe return to campus. Do your part to keep everyone safe.Do Your Part
Return to Campus Conversations
You’re welcome to join live discussions — or watch recordings of previous conversations whenever it’s convenient.Conversations