What You Need to Know: Vaccine Information
Striving for community immunity allows us to continue opening our campuses and resuming pre-pandemic activities.
Reasons to Get Vaccinated
- You will help the WVU community safely continue campus activities this fall.
- You are not required to undergo random sample testing for fall 2021.
- You’ll be better protected on mass transportation like planes and trains.
- Campus events have resumed at 100% capacity. If you’re vaccinated, you can attend more in-person events without fear of contracting COVID-19.
- You can visit the gym, workout around others and feel safer to do so.
- If you do get COVID-19, we know vaccinations help keep you out of the hospital.
- The faster we get vaccinated, the faster we can all lose those masks in all settings.
- These vaccines are proven to be safe and effective; the science that helped create the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines has been around for decades.
- You will join a list of people that grows by the millions each day who have received the COVID-19 vaccine.
Stop the Spread
Personal accountability is the key to our safe return to campus. Do your part to keep everyone safe.Do Your Part
Return to Campus Conversations
You’re welcome to join live discussions — or watch recordings of previous conversations whenever it’s convenient.Conversations