What You Need to Know: Vaccine Information
WVU will prioritize COVID-19 vaccine distribution based on guidance from the State, Centers of Disease Control and Prevention and WVU and other health experts.
Registration and Scheduling
When a vaccine is available, employees who indicated interest and availability will receive notification from VAMS (Vaccine Administration Management System), the vaccine portal used for inventory tracking and vaccine delivery.
- The notification email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you receive notification of vaccine eligibility, it is essential to quickly register and schedule your appointment. How to Create Your VAMS Profile and Schedule Your First Vaccine Appointment (PDF)
- If you are not able to be available for that week's clinic, your name will remain in the VAMS system until you have an opportunity to select a vaccine appointment in subsequent weeks.
- You must receive your second vaccine dose at the same clinic location that administered your first dose.
- WVU Morgantown vaccinations will be administered at the Student Recreation Center.
- Employees who have completed the COVID-19 vaccine survey but have yet to hear more will receive instructions as doses become available.
Stop the Spread
Personal accountability is the key to our safe return to campus. Do your part to keep everyone safe.Do Your Part
Return to Campus Conversations
You’re welcome to join live discussions — or watch recordings of previous conversations whenever it’s convenient.Conversations