What You Need to Know: Vaccine Information
Vaccines are our best defense against COVID-19 and its variants.
Questions or Concerns?
We understand you may be hesitant to take a vaccine. If you have concerns, please speak to a health care provider to learn more. Contact WVU Medicine Student Health at 304-285-7200 or reach out to your primary care physician.
- When Should I Get My Booster? - Dr. Carmen Burrell, medical director of WVU Medicine Student Health and Urgent Care, answers important questions about boosters.
- Omicron is Different from Delta
- The Science of mRNA Vaccines
- Vaccination is Our Strongest Tool to Protect Our Children
- Vaccine Q&A with WVU Experts - Learn more as WVU health experts answer common questions.