What You Need to Know: Visitors
Visitors must follow mask requirements while on campus and on University transportation.
- Everyone on campus — including visitors — must follow mask requirements.
- No one should come to campus if they are feeling ill.
- In alignment with CDC guidance, WVU encourages avoiding large events and gatherings, when possible. If you're considering an in-person event, follow the event planning guidance.
- Departments and units are responsible for sharing University policies and practices with visitors they are inviting to campus.
- Follow event planning guidance when considering in-person events.
- Departments and units should use good judgment on when to bring visitors to campus (i.e., interview job candidates via Zoom; bring final candidates to campus)
- Vendors and contractors must follow University guidelines while on campus.
- All visitors must follow mask requirements.
Stop the Spread
Personal accountability is the key to our safe return to campus. Do your part to keep everyone safe.Do Your Part
Return to Campus Conversations
You’re welcome to join live discussions — or watch recordings of previous conversations whenever it’s convenient.Conversations