What You Need to Know: Who to Contact
Important contacts for WVU Morgantown students and employees.
If You Have COVID-19 Symptoms
- Students: Call WVU Medicine Student Health, 304-285-7200
- Employees: Contact your physician, or call WVU Medicine, 304-598-6000 (Option 4)
- Anyone experiencing severe symptoms, such as breathing problems, extremely high body temperature or other acute symptoms, should call 911.
We need everyone to be accountable and follow University, local and state health and safety guidelines. If you see violations, please use these steps to notify us.
To Report a Student
To report a student not following protocols, submit a complaint to Student Conduct.
To Report a Faculty Member
To report a faculty member who is not following protocols contact the faculty member’s department chair (see the college/department’s website for contact info). Include the faculty member’s name, how they are breaking protocol and class section/number. If nothing is changed, contact the Provost’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org and Talent and Culture at email@example.com.
To Report a Staff Member
To report a staff member who is not following the protocols, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Report a Vendor or Contractor
Vendors and contractors are required to follow guidelines for suppliers. If you witness instances of non-compliance, please contact the Procurement, Contracting and Payment Services team at email@example.com or 304-293-5711.
Financial Aid, Billing and Student Account Questions
WVU Hub is your complete source for assistance with all financial aspects of attending WVU, including student accounts, financial aid, work-study, scholarships and student employment.
- The staff is available to help virtually through online requests and by phone Monday through Friday from 8:15 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Visit the WVU Hub contacts page for the online request form and phone contact info.
- Use Morgan, the chatbot on the WVU Hub website, to find general information and answers to frequently asked questions.
Counseling and Mental Health Services
- Campus Mental Health Resources
- Carruth Center for Counseling and Psychological Services: 304-293-4431, firstname.lastname@example.org
- BeWell (for Health Sciences majors and graduate programs): 304-293-2660 or 304-293-3111, email@example.com
- Crisis Text Line (available 24/7): text WVU to 741741
- Collegiate Recovery Program: 304-293-2547, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty and Staff Assistance Program: 304-293-5590