Skip to main content
A-Z IndexCalendarsDirectoryMapsShop

What You Need to Know: Who to Contact

Important contacts for WVU Morgantown students and employees.

coughing into elbow

If You Have COVID-19 Symptoms

Mild Symptoms

  • Students: Call WVU Medicine Student Health, 304-285-7200
  • Employees: Contact your physician, or call WVU Medicine, 304-598-6000 (Option 4)

Severe Symptoms

  • Anyone experiencing severe symptoms, such as breathing problems, extremely high body temperature or other acute symptoms, should call 911.

Return to list of topics

Human figure inside building

To Notify WVU You’re Quarantining or Tested Positive for COVID-19

Students and Employees

Return to list of topics

What to do if...?

If You May Have Been Exposed to COVID-19

Follow the instructions on What to Do If: You May Have Been Exposed to COVID-19 to determine your next steps.

Return to list of topics


Reporting Violations

We need everyone to be accountable and follow University, local and state health and safety guidelines. If you see violations, please use these steps to notify us.

To Report a Student

To report a student not following protocols, submit a complaint to Student Conduct.

To Report a Faculty Member

To report a faculty member who is not following protocols contact the faculty member’s department chair (see the college/department’s website for contact info). Include the faculty member’s name, how they are breaking protocol and class section/number. If nothing is changed, contact the Provost’s Office at and Talent and Culture at

To Report a Staff Member

To report a staff member who is not following the protocols, email

To Report a Vendor or Contractor

Vendors and contractors are required to follow guidelines for suppliers. If you witness instances of non-compliance, please contact the Procurement, Contracting and Payment Services team at or 304-293-5711.

Return to list of topics


Financial Aid, Billing and Student Account Questions


WVU Hub is your complete source for assistance with all financial aspects of attending WVU, including student accounts, financial aid, work-study, scholarships and student employment.

  • The staff is available to help virtually through online requests and by phone Monday through Friday from 8:15 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
    • Visit the WVU Hub contacts page for the online request form and phone contact info.
  • Use Morgan, the chatbot on the WVU Hub website, to find general information and answers to frequently asked questions.

Return to list of topics


Counseling and Mental Health Services

Return to list of topics

cell phone

Student HelpLine

The Student Advocacy Center takes calls during regular University business hours. After hours, you may leave a message and someone will return your call during the next business day.

  • Student HelpLine: 304-293-5555

Return to list of topics

Vaccine Icon

COVID-19 Vaccines

Contact your primary care provider or WVU Medicine Student Health at 304-285-7200 with questions or concerns about receiving a COVID-19 vaccine.

To check vaccine availability in your area, visit

Return to list of topics