Check Your Application Status
Thank you for applying to WVU. You may check your undergraduate application status 20 days after applying.
How to Check Your Status
If you applied using the WVU application, simply log back into your WVU application dashboard to review your status or outstanding documents.
If you used the Common App, create an application dashboard as outlined below. This is separate from the dashboard that you created with Common App.
- Visit the WVU Common App dashboard site.
- Enter your first name, last name and the email used to submit your Common App.
- You’ll be prompted to set a password.
Reminder: Due to an increase in application volume, please allow for 20 business days after submitting either the WVU or Common App for the dashboard to reflect missing items or the status.
- Official documents take 2-3 weeks to receive and process. We strongly encourage using electronic submission when available. Send documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You’ll receive an admissions decision within three weeks of submitting all application materials.
- Learn how to submit high school transcripts if you self-reported courses and grades, or we haven’t received an official copy.
- We offer a no-harm admissions policy – you may apply with or without scores. Learn how to submit ACT or SAT scores.