West Virginia University
Let us be your guide
We're here to help every step of the way.
Whether you're just researching or you're ready to apply, you can start here to learn more.Visit the Future Student Resources website
Already admitted to WVU? No matter where you are, you can explore campus, get your questions answered and immerse yourself in our one-of-a-kind community.Visit the Admitted Student Resources website
If your student's been admitted to WVU, we know you have questions, too. Learn about next steps, student services and how to connect with other parents and families.Visit the Family Resources website
Explore our 220 graduate programs, estimate costs, review application procedures and apply online. Want to learn even more? You can take a virtual tour to explore our facilities.Graduate Admissions
I came to WVU because I wanted new opportunities in a new setting. I have a lot of siblings and I wanted to be my own self, without outside pressures.
I also loved that there was a hospital on campus. I'm interested in going into a medical field so I thought that was a great option as well.
Health and Well-being senior from New Canaan, Connecticut
- Nov 27 All Day Fall Recess
- Nov 27 8:30 PM West Virginia University Men's Basketball vs Florida
- Dec 03 2:00 PM West Virginia University Women's Basketball vs Delaware State - Family Day / Coach P's Mini Mountaineers Game
- Dec 04 2:00 PM Morgantown Community Orchestra Winter Concert
- Dec 08 All Day Last Day of Classes