We're Here for You
You're never alone. The end of the semester can bring stress, but your Mountaineer family wants to help you through it.
Struggling? Please reach out — to the Carruth Center, to your RA, to your friends. If you're in crisis, text WVU to 741741 to talk with a trained counselor 24/7.
Let us be your guide
We're here to help every step of the way.
Whether you're just researching or you're ready to apply, you can start here to learn more.Visit the Future Student Resources website
Already admitted to WVU? No matter where you are, you can explore campus, get your questions answered and immerse yourself in our one-of-a-kind community.Visit the Admitted Student Resources website
If your student's been admitted to WVU, we know you have questions, too. Learn about next steps, student services and how to connect with other parents and families.Visit the Family Resources website
Explore our 220 graduate programs, estimate costs, review application procedures and apply online. Want to learn even more? You can take a virtual tour to explore our facilities.Graduate Admissions
Morgantown has always felt welcoming to me as a person. I felt a sense of belonging at WVU that I didn’t feel anywhere else.
International Studies major from Grafton, West Virginia
- Dec 06 4:00 PM chillFEST
- Dec 07 7:00 PM West Virginia University Men's Basketball vs Navy - Military Appreciation
- Dec 08 All Day Last Day of Classes
- Dec 08 7:00 PM West Virginia University Women's Basketball vs Robert Morris - Dollar Night / Ugly Sweater Holiday Game
- Dec 09 All Day Prep Day for Finals
- Ascend West Virginia expands into fourth community Nov 30th 2022
- Wren Baker to lead WVU Athletics Nov 30th 2022
- Childhood challenges inspire WVU grad’s lifelong commitment to education Nov 29th 2022