West Virginia University
What if we didn’t have towering power lines above us and instead the electricity flowed under our feet?
Dr. Hu and his colleague Debangsu Bhattacharyya have figured out exactly how to make this reality. They've created a liquid form of electricity that can be transported from coast to coast using existing infrastructure.More About Dr. Hu
- Nov 20 10:00 AM Off-Campus Housing Fair
- Nov 20 6:00 PM Black Table Talks
- Nov 20 6:00 PM Undergraduate Research Association presents: Research Opportunity Info Session
- Nov 20 7:30 PM A Magical Cirque Christmas
- Nov 21 10:00 AM WVU Swimming and Diving hosts WVU Invitational