West Virginia University
Resources to Launch Your Journey
We're here to help every step of the way.
Future Student Resources
Whether you're just researching or you're ready to apply, you can start here to learn more.Visit the Future Student Resources website
Admitted Student Resources
Already admitted to WVU? No matter where you are, you can explore campus, get your questions answered and immerse yourself in our one-of-a-kind community.Visit the Admitted Student Resources website
If your student's been admitted to WVU, we know you have questions, too. Learn about next steps, student services and how to connect with other parents and families.Visit the Family Resources website
Explore our 220 graduate programs, estimate costs, review application procedures and apply online. Want to learn even more? You can take a virtual tour to explore our facilities.Visit the Graduate Admissions website
Ticked Off: Targeting a Lyme Disease Vaccine
Lyme disease cases in the United States have tripled since the late 1990s. A WVU research team led by Mariette Barbier is working toward a vaccine that prevents humans from contracting the tick-borne illness that afflicts more than 300,000 Americans a year.
- Sep 24 10:00 AM Return to Campus Conversation: Updates on academics and COVID-19
- Sep 24 6:00 PM Marketing Communications Online Graduate Programs Information Session
- Sep 25 8:00 PM WVU Women's Soccer at Oklahoma State
- Sep 26 3:30 PM WVU Football at Oklahoma State-Mountaineer Nation Day
- Oct 02 All Day Mid Check Grades Due for August 19 start