West Virginia University
Visit Us (and West Virginia)
You won’t regret spending time in “Almost Heaven” West Virginia. And while you’re here, stop by Morgantown and experience the state's flagship university. Schedule a guided tour – or use our self-guided tour to explore at your own pace.Visit WVU
Let us be your guide
We're here to help every step of the way.
Whether you're just researching or you're ready to apply, you can start here to learn more.Visit the Future Student Resources website
Already admitted to WVU? No matter where you are, you can explore campus, get your questions answered and immerse yourself in our one-of-a-kind community.Visit the Admitted Student Resources website
If your student's been admitted to WVU, we know you have questions, too. Learn about next steps, student services and how to connect with other parents and families.Visit the Family Resources website
Explore our 220 graduate programs, estimate costs, review application procedures and apply online. Want to learn even more? You can take a virtual tour to explore our facilities.Graduate Admissions
I fell in love with the campus and how close it is to so many outdoor activities.
Environmental, Soil and Water Sciences major from Pittsburgh, PA
- Jun 27 11:00 AM Sustainable Tourism Webinar: The Role of Extension and Non-traditional Stakeholders
- Aug 15 All Day General Registration
- Aug 17 All Day On Campus First Day of Classes
- Aug 23 All Day Last day to Register, Add New Courses, Make Section Changes, Change Pass/Fail and Audit
- Sep 01 7:00 PM West Virginia University Football at Pitt