Skip to main content
A-Z IndexCalendarsDirectoryMaps
Home / Frequently Asked Questions / How do I submit my transcript?

How do I submit my transcript?

For application review, all undergraduate applicants must submit transcripts of previous coursework or self-report high school courses and grades.

Options for Submitting High School Transcripts

If you submit unofficial high school transcripts for application review, please note that an official high school transcript must be sent to WVU upon enrollment. Mail, email or fax your official high school transcript to:

Office of Admissions
West Virginia University
P.O. Box 6009
One Waterfront Place, Second Floor
Morgantown, WV 26506-6009

Fax: 304-293-8832

Was your question not answered?

Try this option:

You can use the Admissions contact form. They can also be reached by email at or by phone at 304-293-2121.