Skip to main content
A-Z Index Calendars Directory Portal Shop
Home / Frequently Asked Questions / What if I want to change my major?

What if I want to change my major?

If you are considering a major change, please do so by contacting the Office of Admissions before completing the virtual New Student Orientation modules. Not sure what you want to study? Use Career Services' FOCUS2 exam to explore majors and career paths.

Was your question not answered?

Try this option:

You can use the Admissions contact form. They can also be reached by email at or by phone at 304-293-2121.