How We Can Help
Our regional recruiters live near many school districts and can provide a personalized experience for you and your students.
How to Connect with Us
- Connect with your regional recruiter by scheduling a phone call or sending an email.
- Request a virtual classroom or panel visit.
- Participate in a live virtual information session.
- Tour our campus LIVE with real student tour guides – virtually!
- Check out our virtual resources for future students.
- Join us on Hobson’s Counselor Community.
- Sign up for Mountaineer Minute, our monthly newsletter.
High School Visits
WVU representatives accommodate requests for school visits whenever possible. We are pleased to share information in the classroom, offer “lunch and learn” sessions and host virtual presentations when we can’t visit in person.
Resources for Students
Our most commonly requested information.
Important Dates and Information
Help your students stay on track for enrollment.
- Aug. 1: Application opens
- Oct. 1: Housing Application and FAFSA opens
- Mar. 1: Scholarship deadline. Students must be admitted by this date to qualify for WVU merit scholarships.
- Apr. 1: Honors College Application Deadline
- June: New Student Orientation
- FAFSA School Code: 003827
- SAT Code: 5904
- ACT Code: 4540
- TOEFL Code: 5904
Have questions? Feedback? A request for how we can better serve you? Contact the Regional Recruitment Team and tell us more!